If you are a lover of both art and the beauty of Instagram pictures than this exposition named ‘INSTAGRAMMED’ is definitely one that you should attend. 7 social media minded photographers came together and turned their best Instagram photos into canvas art works.
Come and see this for yourself at the Surinaams Museum. On the opening night you will have a chance to meet some of the photographers, view the art works and if you see anything you like it could be yours for a fair price. Here’s a list of the photografers and their Instagram accounts:
1. Jill Chen Poun Joe: https://www.instagram.com/jillcassie/
2. Hedwig de la Fuente: https://www.instagram.com/picsbyplu/
3. Guillo Grant: https://www.instagram.com/guillograntphotographer/
4. Diego Ameerali: https://www.instagram.com/diegoameerali/
5. Jascha Atmodikromo Fotografie: https://www.instagram.com/visualsofjae/
6. Jean-luc van Charante: https://www.instagram.com/jeanlucsr/
On the opening night there will be free drinks, snacks and entertainment. See you there!